Join Southern Governors' Association (SGA) Chairman Luis Fortuño, international leaders, business executives and other stakeholders on August 10 - 12 at The Rio Mar Beach Resort in stunning Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, for our 2012 Annual Meeting.
The theme of this year's gathering is Growth Beyond our Borders: Jobs, Investments and Trade in the American South. Among the issues to be discussed at the meeting are:
- Expanding the American South's market opportunities in countries throughout Latin America
- Exploring strategies to increase the region's logistical advantage as a primary trading partner with Latin America and the world
- Examining the region's infrastructure challenges and identifying innovative financing to expand and grow our economy
- Exploring what governors can do to support the continued return and resurgence of advanced manufacturing jobs
- Idenitfying opportunities for a new age in energy security and how this will impact economic development, energy and environmental policies
More program content can be found by clicking on the Agenda button at the top of this page.
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the meeting agenda.
In addition to SGA's business sessions and social events, the Southern States Energy Board will hold its associate members meeting at the Rio Mar Resort.
Late fees will apply to registrations received after July 9.
Click on a button below to begin your registration:
If you have questions about the registration process, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-SGA-1934.
To return to the SGA Web site, please click here.
The Essence of the Caribbean - Rio Mar Beach Resort